Monday, March 17, 2014

SPOILER ALERT: March My Paper Pumpkin + Free Marker Offer

If you haven't gotten your March My Paper Pumpkin Kit and don't want to spoil the surprise, stop reading now!

I was so excited to see the latest kit. The kits are getting bigger and better and I think this one is my favorite My Paper Pumpkin Kit yet! It includes the pre-cut supplies for eight cards featuring laser cut wood greetings, photopolymer stamps, and TWO ink spots!
Pin It!
Check out this video reveal from Stampin' Up!:

Not subscribed to My Paper Pumpkin yet? What are you waiting for!? Subscribe by March 31 and get a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Markers (a $14.95 value)!


As a My Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you'll enjoy a new project kit delivered directly to your mailbox every month! Each kit is different (cards, a mini scrapbook, home decor), but always includes pre-cut materials, stamp, and ink -- everything you need (except scissors and adhesive) to complete the projects. Your first kit will include a Clear Mount block to use with all of your stamps.
My Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit
The cost is $19.95 per month (+ tax); shipping is free! You can skip a month whenever you'd like. And there is no obligation to fulfill a minimum number of months.

Check out my My Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Board to see samples projects made with past My Paper Pumpkin kits! 
Click here to subscribe now to My Paper Pumpkin and claim your free markers by March 31.
https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=50776

No comments: