Monday, April 30, 2012

Bordering on Romance Diorama Card

My card for today is another diorama card. Did you see the Send Me Soaring Diorama Card I posted the other day? Click here to check it out. I like this one even more and unfortunately, the photos just do not do this card justice. I used Dazzling Details on the flowers and they are so soft and sparkly. I also cut out the flowers and layered a few of them on dimensionals, of the flowers really pop more than them photo shows.




 

Watch my video tutorial to learn how to make a diorama card at home. The video features the Send Me Soaring stamp set, but the dimensions and assembly of the card in the same.

Stampin Up Supplies: Bordering on Romance, Loving Thoughts, Basic Gray ink pad, Pretty in Pink marker, Pink Pirouette marker & cardstock, Certainly Celery marker, Whisper White cardstock, Twitterpated Designer Paper, Dazzling Details, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Rhinestone Brads, 1/16" Hole Punch, Sticky Strip, Stampin Dimensionals

bold = 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog Products

1 comment: