Saturday, March 10, 2012

Free Shipping Deal on Projet Kits & Designer Paper Stacks

I'm clearing out my Project Kits as I prepare to launch new Online Clubs later this month (watch for details to come, I'm very excited about this!). In the meantime, I want to get rid of some Project Kits that I found in my office. They are ready to send. There's only one each available, so be sure to jump on these deals now. Click here to view the Project Kits that are available and use the Buy It Now buttons on that page to make your purchase. I will pay the shipping cost on all kits!

While I was cleaning out my office today, I came across four of these 2012 Desktop Calendars from a class I had in January. They are brand new, designed with My Digital Studio, and printed by the Stampin' Up! Professional Printer. You'll get a bag of embellishements and a PDF (via email) with photos of how I embellished each page with ribbon, rhinestones, buttons, etc. The cost for the calendar kit is $25 and I'll pay the shipping cost myself! SOLD OUT

I also came across some Designer Paper Stacks packaged up from my DSP Share last August. I had two people that canceled and didn't pay for their paper. They got buried in my office and it's time to find them a good home! Cost is $24 and I'll pay the shipping to you! This includes one 6" x 6" piece of almost every Designer Series Paper in the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. (Click here for a complete list of paper included.)

To claim one of these last two stacks, please email me at julie@the-davisons.com and I will send a Paypal invoice to you. (3-17-12: Still ONE left!)

Note: All packages will be mailed within two business days of receiving payment.

No comments: